Codewix is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions Used in This Policy
- Data Protection Principles We Follow
- What Personal Data We Collect About You
- How We Use Your Personal Data
- Who Else Has Access to Your Personal Data
- How We Secure Your Data
- Children’s Information
- Information About Cookies
- Contact Information
1. Definitions Used in This Policy
Personal Data: Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Processing: Any operation or set of operations performed on Personal Data.
Data Subject: A natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child: A natural person under the age of 16.
2. Data Protection Principles We Follow
- We follow the data protection principles set out in the relevant data protection laws.
- We do NOT sell your information
- we will Not sharing your emails with any third party.
- We use third party service providers like mailgun, to send emails and for that they will see your email address.
- We collect and process only adequate, relevant, and limited information for the purpose it was collected.
3. What Personal Data We Collect About You
- Personal information you disclose: This might include your name, email address, contact information, etc., provided voluntarily when contacting us or using our services.
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
- We use the information collected in various ways, including to communicate with you, provide services, personalize your experience, and improve our website.
5. Who Else Has Access to Your Personal Data
- We do not share your Personal Data with third parties except where required by law or to provide our services.
- Third-party service providers may have access to your Personal Data to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are not permitted to use or disclose your information for any purpose other than providing the services on our behalf.
6. How We Secure Your Data
- We are committed to securing your data and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
7. Children’s Information
- Our website is not directed to children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
8. Information About Cookies
9. Contact Information